Your email is valuable. Keep it safe!
Compatible with all mail systems, MailVault readies your company for ediscovery and compliance, and helps you save money in the process.
MailVault is available for Microsoft Windows and Linux, and can be deployed on-premise, or in the cloud and even in a hybrid mode.
In a nutshell, MailVault makes email archiving and email backup simple, productive and a joy to use.
Compatible with ALL standards-based email servers
Do you run Microsoft Exchange on a MS Windows server? Lotus Notes? Zimbra? Perhaps you run Postfix or Qmail or Sendmail on Linux? Or use a cloud based solution like Office 365, or G Suite, Gmail for Business, Google Apps – Free Edition? Or maybe one of the many email servers that support POP3 or IMAP and SMTP?
MailVault will happily co-exist and work along with any of these, thus giving you the freedom to mix-and-match and protecting your investment in your email infrastructure – now and in the future.
Email Backup & Archiving
- Archive all internal, incoming, outgoing email (with multi-domain support)
- Automated & on-demand, email collection and archiving
- Multi-protocol support: POP3, IMAP, SMTP
- Archive email from local & network storage
- Archive email from multi-mailbox formats: mbox, maildir, eml files, etc.
- Archive email from mail clients (Outlook, Thunderbird, etc) using the MailVault Agent
- Legacy email backup
- Optionally relay incoming SMTP email outwards to a SMTP relay server
- Email deduplication and single-instance storage to minimize disk usage
- Compression for even greater storage gains
- Military grade encryption
Easy archive management
- Multiple archives, partitions, disks support
- Disk storage: local, network attached, removable external drives
- Automatic roll over, with new archive activation
- Secondary storage facility, with automatic incremental backups and primary archive retention policy
- Filters to keep out unwanted email
- Email holding queue during archive or storage maintenance
Powerful search and retrieval
- Simple “Google-like” search
- Free-text search in full message body and headers
- Search in attachments of commonly used file formats: text, doc, ppt, xlsx, html, pdf
- Advanced search based on various criteria
- Search within search results
- Save searches for later use
- Quick forward selected email to users
- Forward email as original mode available
- Search and restore across multiple archives
- Add single or multiple users easily
- Mass import users from CSV files, Active Directory, LDAP, etc.
- Choose between manual or secure auto-password generation
- Welcome mail with self-account activation
- Multiple email ids per user
- Optional remote authentication mechanisms for single-sign-on
- Multiple user roles, with appropriate privileges
- Authorization and access is based on user role
- Supports multi-role user privileges
- Sub-admin roles for divided responsibilities and to prevent admin snooping
- Allows for corporate messaging surveillance (based on the organization’s policy)
- Protects privacy by allowing regular users to search and access only their own mail
- Optional VIP status for users to enhance security and privacy of their email
- Connection restrictions by IP
- Email forwarding controls
- Support for HTTPS using self-signed certificates