A large claims integrity company that serves the health insurance industry found that the pandemic dramatically shifted their workforce. In a highly sensitive industry that deals with financial, health and personal information, the company culture was highly structured and based on measurement and control. Managers were very concerned that their teams would be less compliant and less productive working from home.
Leadership teams needed a solution that would make managers feel more in control and eliminate blind spots caused by working from home:
- Gain insight to prove that people could still be productive while working from home.
- Provide a fair picture of work across a hybrid work schedule where people had different time in the office.
- Provide the ability to investigate and dig deeper if there was every an issue with an employee.
The company implemented Veriato in order to get insights about their hybrid workforce. They were able to push Veriato data into their data visualization software platform, build
cases and provide reports. The company can now:
- Create customized reports about productivity for different executives in the company.
- Enable managers to access information about their specific teams without sharing information across the entire company.
- Collect information that can be used to build a case where there are issues of any kind.
Veriato provided such accurate and complete employee monitoring that the company executives decided that they could keep hybrid work. This not only retained valuable employees, it allowed the company to be more competitive in their hiring. At the same time, the software enables managers to more quickly identify unproductive workers or any issues and resolve the issue.